It’s a great time of year to save water, power and money with the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power’s (LADWP) residential money-saving rebates and programs.
The LADWP offers a variety of rebates and programs to help customers save water, power and money. From upgrading appliances to energy efficient ones to tearing out turf, you’ll find more than a few ways to cut your utility bills and your environmental footprint. Help save water, power and money today!
Before you start
• These rebates are available only to LA Department of Water & Power (LADWP) customers.
• Each type of rebate can only be given once per mailing address.
• Always check whether the item you’re buying is eligible for a rebate before you purchase.
• Keep in mind that rebate amounts can change rapidly, so be sure to confirm the current rate when you apply.
Here’s a quick look at some of LADWP’s most popular rebates:
- Variable Speed Pool Pump—Up to $1,000 rebate
- Cash-in-Your Lawn—$1.75 per square foot rebate
- Rain Barrel—$100 rebate
- Rain Cistern—$400 rebate
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller—$200 rebate
- Rotating Sprinkler Heads—$6.00 per head rebate
- Heating or Air Conditioning System—Up to $120 per ton rebate
- Lighting—$2.50 per bulb rebate
- Television—Up to $25 rebate
- Refrigerator—Up to $75 rebate
- Clothes Washer—$300 per unit
- Toilet—$100 rebate
- Free Faucet Aerators—Save $100s per year off your utility bill
For complete details or to apply for any rebates and programs, visit the LADWP website today!
If you are also a So CalGas Company customer, they have their own set of rebates to offer as well. Learn more about the So Cal Gas rebates here.